Video: TPG’s Coming Out Story — and How You Could Win the Trip of a Lifetime
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Pride Month, all!
This week, we decided to try something a little different.
While we always love to discuss everything related to points, miles, travel and aviation, today we’re coming to you from our headquarters in New York to talk about a very important part of who The Points Guy is. This is Brian’s coming out story:
We’d also like to introduce you to Rainbow Railroad, an organization that provides support for LGBTQI+ refugees as they seek safe haven from state-enabled violence, murder, or persecution around the world. By donating just $10 (or more — go as high as you’d like) to Rainbow Railroad via our Prizeo campaign, you have the chance to win the trip of a lifetime planned by TPG with 1,000,000 Chase points! Learn more about it, here.
Enjoy this video? For more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” don’t forget to subscribe below.
Listen to Brian Kelly discuss Rainbow Railroad’s mission and outstanding work saving LGBTQI+ lives with their executive director Kimahli Powell on Talking Points:
Featured image by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,300+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and the Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Elevate your stay at luxury hotels and resorts from the Premier Collection with a $100 experience credit, daily breakfast for 2 and complimentary WiFi on every booking, plus other premium benefits like room upgrades, early check-in and late checkout when available
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.