Video: TPG’s Coming Out Story — and How You Could Win the Trip of a Lifetime
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Pride Month, all!
This week, we decided to try something a little different.
While we always love to discuss everything related to points, miles, travel and aviation, today we’re coming to you from our headquarters in New York to talk about a very important part of who The Points Guy is. This is Brian’s coming out story:
We’d also like to introduce you to Rainbow Railroad, an organization that provides support for LGBTQI+ refugees as they seek safe haven from state-enabled violence, murder, or persecution around the world. By donating just $10 (or more — go as high as you’d like) to Rainbow Railroad via our Prizeo campaign, you have the chance to win the trip of a lifetime planned by TPG with 1,000,000 Chase points! Learn more about it, here.
Enjoy this video? For more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” don’t forget to subscribe below.
Listen to Brian Kelly discuss Rainbow Railroad’s mission and outstanding work saving LGBTQI+ lives with their executive director Kimahli Powell on Talking Points:
Featured image by The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee