Video: TPG’s Coming Out Story — and How You Could Win the Trip of a Lifetime
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Pride Month, all!
This week, we decided to try something a little different.
While we always love to discuss everything related to points, miles, travel and aviation, today we’re coming to you from our headquarters in New York to talk about a very important part of who The Points Guy is. This is Brian’s coming out story:
We’d also like to introduce you to Rainbow Railroad, an organization that provides support for LGBTQI+ refugees as they seek safe haven from state-enabled violence, murder, or persecution around the world. By donating just $10 (or more — go as high as you’d like) to Rainbow Railroad via our Prizeo campaign, you have the chance to win the trip of a lifetime planned by TPG with 1,000,000 Chase points! Learn more about it, here.
Enjoy this video? For more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” don’t forget to subscribe below.
Listen to Brian Kelly discuss Rainbow Railroad’s mission and outstanding work saving LGBTQI+ lives with their executive director Kimahli Powell on Talking Points:
Featured image by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.