Video: TPG reviews the new Fattal Lounge Ben Gurion Airport in Israel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have we done it? Have we reached the height of luxury?
Well, maybe not. But the brand-new Fattal Lounge at Ben Gurion International Airport — and we mean really, truly brand new it just opened this May — is definitely nearing the top. From the delicious small bites to the private seating and surprisingly reasonable prices, this alternative lounge is an ideal way to not only spend your pre-departure time, but avoid the famously insane lines at TLV. It’s a two thumbs up situation, from us.
Watch the full review below, and don’t forget to subscribe to Brian’s channel at the bottom of the page:
Craving more content like this? Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image via Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee