Video: TPG reviews the new Fattal Lounge Ben Gurion Airport in Israel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have we done it? Have we reached the height of luxury?
Well, maybe not. But the brand-new Fattal Lounge at Ben Gurion International Airport — and we mean really, truly brand new it just opened this May — is definitely nearing the top. From the delicious small bites to the private seating and surprisingly reasonable prices, this alternative lounge is an ideal way to not only spend your pre-departure time, but avoid the famously insane lines at TLV. It’s a two thumbs up situation, from us.
Watch the full review below, and don’t forget to subscribe to Brian’s channel at the bottom of the page:
Craving more content like this? Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image via Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3 points per dollar on the first $150,000 in combined spending on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines.
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee