Video: TPG reviews the new Fattal Lounge Ben Gurion Airport in Israel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have we done it? Have we reached the height of luxury?
Well, maybe not. But the brand-new Fattal Lounge at Ben Gurion International Airport — and we mean really, truly brand new it just opened this May — is definitely nearing the top. From the delicious small bites to the private seating and surprisingly reasonable prices, this alternative lounge is an ideal way to not only spend your pre-departure time, but avoid the famously insane lines at TLV. It’s a two thumbs up situation, from us.
Watch the full review below, and don’t forget to subscribe to Brian’s channel at the bottom of the page:
Craving more content like this? Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.