Video: TPG Reviews the Fasano Sao Paulo Brazil Hotel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ever have one of those hotel stays where you just… don’t ever want to leave?
Welcome to the Fasano Sao Paulo Brazil Hotel — where you can also maximize your spending with points and miles. Don’t believe us? Well, Brian earned 5,170 miles per night during his trip in addition to a room upgrade. And we love a good upgrade here at TPG.
The hotel (aside from the P&M perks) also had some fantastic, standout amenities. Complete with stunning views, room for about a 30-person party and some thoughtful gifts from the hotel staff, a stay at the Fasano is quite impressive, to say the least. This is how he booked it.
Watch Brian’s full review below:
To keep up with Brian, make sure you subscribe below and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss a beat. And if you’ve fallen behind on ‘Being The Points Guy’ episodes, don’t worry! Start from the beginning, here.
Featured image by Eden Batki / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.