Video: TPG Reviews the Fasano Sao Paulo Brazil Hotel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ever have one of those hotel stays where you just… don’t ever want to leave?
Welcome to the Fasano Sao Paulo Brazil Hotel — where you can also maximize your spending with points and miles. Don’t believe us? Well, Brian earned 5,170 miles per night during his trip in addition to a room upgrade. And we love a good upgrade here at TPG.
The hotel (aside from the P&M perks) also had some fantastic, standout amenities. Complete with stunning views, room for about a 30-person party and some thoughtful gifts from the hotel staff, a stay at the Fasano is quite impressive, to say the least. This is how he booked it.
Watch Brian’s full review below:
To keep up with Brian, make sure you subscribe below and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss a beat. And if you’ve fallen behind on ‘Being The Points Guy’ episodes, don’t worry! Start from the beginning, here.
Featured image by Eden Batki / The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee