Video: TPG flies American Airlines’ Flagship First to São Paulo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re miles away from that Avianca experience we endured two weeks ago.
No, in this episode we’ve jetted ahead. Brian flies in Flagship First on an American Airlines 777-300 from Miami to Sao Paulo and gets to check out the luxurious Flagship dining lounge for the first time ever. And after trying some excellent food, sipping on some Veuve, and resting on a Casper mattress pad on a lie-flat seat — the results are in: Flagship is the way to go.
Watch it happen here — and don’t forget to hit that subscribe button at the bottom of the page!
Like what you see? Well, good news — we upload new “Being The Points Guy” vlogs every Tuesday and Thursday. If you missed last week’s episode, Brian reviewed his top five foods to try in Colombia before jetting home to New York.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee