Video: TPG Flies American Airlines Flagship First Class to São Paulo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re miles away from that Avianca experience we endured two weeks ago.
No, in this episode we’ve jetted ahead. Brian flies in Flagship First on an American Airlines 777-300 from Miami to Sao Paulo and gets to check out the luxurious Flagship dining lounge for the first time ever. And after trying some excellent food, sipping on some Veuve, and resting on a Casper mattress pad on a lie-flat seat — the results are in: Flagship is the way to go.
Watch it happen here — and don’t forget to hit that subscribe button at the bottom of the page!
Like what you see? Well, good news — we upload new “Being The Points Guy” vlogs every Tuesday and Thursday. If you missed last week’s episode, Brian reviewed his top five foods to try in Colombia before jetting home to New York.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards