Video: TPG discovers the hidden luxuries of Newark Airport
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When you think about a high-class, luxury experience, where do the words “Newark Airport” fit in?
Probably nowhere — however, in this week’s “Being The Points Guy,” Brian addresses the matter with a new perspective. Turns out, EWR has quite a lot of low-key spots where you can uncover a truly luxurious experience. Including a secret, invite-only restaurant exclusively for United Airlines elite flyers lucky enough to be selected. And we have to admit, it’s pretty epic.
Watch below, and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page:
Not bad for Jersey, ain’t it? Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
This card offers a 80,000-point bonus after spending $4,000 in the first three months. Plus, earn 3 ThankYou points per $1 at gas stations, restaurants, supermarkets and on air travel and hotels. 1 ThankYou point per $1 on all other purchases.
- For a limited time, earn 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases