Video: TPG discovers the hidden luxuries of Newark Airport
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When you think about a high-class, luxury experience, where do the words “Newark Airport” fit in?
Probably nowhere — however, in this week’s “Being The Points Guy,” Brian addresses the matter with a new perspective. Turns out, EWR has quite a lot of low-key spots where you can uncover a truly luxurious experience. Including a secret, invite-only restaurant exclusively for United Airlines elite flyers lucky enough to be selected. And we have to admit, it’s pretty epic.
Watch below, and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page:
Not bad for Jersey, ain’t it? Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee