Video: Sneak Peek of the Next Destination of ‘Have Points, Will Travel’
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last time we caught up with Ian Agrimis, we showed you how you can fly to Japan Airlines first class for just less than the price of a Waygu beef sandwich.
Now, on Thursday, April 25 (9PM EST), we are regrouping with Ian in Seoul, South Korea, in the Gwangjang Market for a lesson on how to book a first-class ticket for just $5.60.
Curious? Well, here is a little teaser of what will happen on episode three of “Have Points, Will Travel” next week:
More on this next week.
You can check out the rest of the “Have Points, Will Travel” series here. And to keep up with us on our YouTube channel (and access more footage of Ian getting odd looks in public from strangers) — don’t forget to subscribe below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,300+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and the Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Named editors' choice for "Best New Credit Card of 2021" by The Points Guy
- Earn 10 miles per dollar when you book on Turo, the world's largest car sharing marketplace, through May 16, 2023