Video: Points Pup Gets the Staycation of a Lifetime at D Pet Hotels Chelsea
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week, Hootie got the royal treatment.
Hootie is one of four Points Pups here at TPG. Since he’s been such a good boy lately, we decided to team up with American Express and bring him to the ultimate spa and hotel for dogs — D Pet Hotels Chelsea, in New York City. Hootie got the grooming of a lifetime as well as the chance to stay in a suite that made even Brian, The Points Guy himself, super jealous. Nothing but the best for our pups, am I right?
Watch Hootie enjoy a luxurious, five-star experience:
Can’t get enough points-and-miles content? Catch up on “Being The Points Guy” episodes, catch up here. And don’t forget to subscribe below!
Contains Advertising Content from American Express
Featured image by The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee