Video: 5 Foods You Must Eat When Visiting Colombia, According to TPG
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Well, here is a word of warning: if you are watching your carbs, fat, dairy, weight or really anything at all, the video below might be a tough one to watch. Proceed with caution!
Now, check out Brian Kelly’s top five food (and drink) items he tried while in Medellin and Guatapé in Colombia below. Since Colombia is home to such an array of diverse, one-of-a-kind eats, we couldn’t list every single one of the food items we tried and loved. But know this: the arepas con huevos from the food stand in Parque Arvi can, and will, cure your hangover.
Like what you see? Good news — we upload new “Being The Points Guy” vlogs every Tuesday and Thursday. If you missed last week’s episode, Brian reviewed the Avianca flying experience from Colombia to his home in New York.
Subscribe below so you don’t miss a beat! And you can start from the beginning, here.
Featured image by Jorge Rodriguez / TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.