Video: 5 Foods You Must Eat When Visiting Colombia, According to TPG
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Well, here is a word of warning: if you are watching your carbs, fat, dairy, weight or really anything at all, the video below might be a tough one to watch. Proceed with caution!
Now, check out Brian Kelly’s top five food (and drink) items he tried while in Medellin and Guatapé in Colombia below. Since Colombia is home to such an array of diverse, one-of-a-kind eats, we couldn’t list every single one of the food items we tried and loved. But know this: the arepas con huevos from the food stand in Parque Arvi can, and will, cure your hangover.
Like what you see? Good news — we upload new “Being The Points Guy” vlogs every Tuesday and Thursday. If you missed last week’s episode, Brian reviewed the Avianca flying experience from Colombia to his home in New York.
Subscribe below so you don’t miss a beat! And you can start from the beginning, here.
Featured image by Jorge Rodriguez / TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,400+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and our Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Named editors' choice for "Best New Credit Card of 2021" by The Points Guy
- Earn 10 miles per dollar when you book on Turo, the world's largest car sharing marketplace, through May 16, 2023