This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Well, here is a word of warning: if you are watching your carbs, fat, dairy, weight or really anything at all, the video below might be a tough one to watch. Proceed with caution!
Now, check out Brian Kelly’s top five food (and drink) items he tried while in Medellin and Guatapé in Colombia below. Since Colombia is home to such an array of diverse, one-of-a-kind eats, we couldn’t list every single one of the food items we tried and loved. But know this: the arepas con huevos from the food stand in Parque Arvi can, and will, cure your hangover.
Like what you see? Good news — we upload new “Being The Points Guy” vlogs every Tuesday and Thursday. If you missed last week’s episode, Brian reviewed the Avianca flying experience from Colombia to his home in New York.
Subscribe below so you don’t miss a beat! And you can start from the beginning, here.
Featured image by Jorge Rodriguez / TPG.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards