Video: 15 Questions with The Points Guy, Brian Kelly
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We see you. We hear you. We know you’re all overflowing with questions to ask Brian Kelly.
In this video, we go through some of our most frequently asked questions rapid-fire style with The Points Guy himself. How do you earn points and miles? What’s the best beginner credit card to get for an aspiring points nerd, and why? What’s your best piece of advice to first-time credit card holders? Well, no worries — all answers are in the clip below.
Have more questions? No problem. For additional points and miles-related video content, check out our YouTube channel. You can tune into our series “To The Point” and “Have Points, Will Travel” for the chance to learn more about how you can maximize your spending — like how to go on extravagant vacations (or take luxurious flights) for less than the price of a sandwich, for example.
So subscribe! Really, it’s a no-brainer.
Featured image by Eric Helgas for The Points Guy.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards