Video: 15 Questions with The Points Guy, Brian Kelly
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We see you. We hear you. We know you’re all overflowing with questions to ask Brian Kelly.
In this video, we go through some of our most frequently asked questions rapid-fire style with The Points Guy himself. How do you earn points and miles? What’s the best beginner credit card to get for an aspiring points nerd, and why? What’s your best piece of advice to first-time credit card holders? Well, no worries — all answers are in the clip below.
Have more questions? No problem. For additional points and miles-related video content, check out our YouTube channel. You can tune into our series “To The Point” and “Have Points, Will Travel” for the chance to learn more about how you can maximize your spending — like how to go on extravagant vacations (or take luxurious flights) for less than the price of a sandwich, for example.
So subscribe! Really, it’s a no-brainer.
Featured image by Eric Helgas for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.