Video: 15 Questions with The Points Guy, Brian Kelly
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We see you. We hear you. We know you’re all overflowing with questions to ask Brian Kelly.
In this video, we go through some of our most frequently asked questions rapid-fire style with The Points Guy himself. How do you earn points and miles? What’s the best beginner credit card to get for an aspiring points nerd, and why? What’s your best piece of advice to first-time credit card holders? Well, no worries — all answers are in the clip below.
Have more questions? No problem. For additional points and miles-related video content, check out our YouTube channel. You can tune into our series “To The Point” and “Have Points, Will Travel” for the chance to learn more about how you can maximize your spending — like how to go on extravagant vacations (or take luxurious flights) for less than the price of a sandwich, for example.
So subscribe! Really, it’s a no-brainer.
Featured image by Eric Helgas for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.