TPG Explores Jewish vs. Israeli Culture in New York City
In the latest teaser episode of our series “This Is New York?” TPG Travel Editor Melanie Lieberman and New York-based comedian Dan Fox go over some of the best spots to explore Jewish culture in the Big Apple.
No matter where you’re from, New York City is undeniably one of the biggest cultural hubs for Jewish people in the world. From Crown Heights to South Williamsburg in Brooklyn, to Katz’s Delicatessen and the Tenement Museum in the Lower East Side, there are vast numbers of places steeped in Jewish history throughout the five boroughs.
Which is why next Monday, you can tune in to watch Melanie visit Miriam, a cafe in Brooklyn, to get a taste of authentic Israeli cuisine.
And the week after, Dan will be exploring Jewish culture at Mile End Deli in Boerum Hill, a Montreal-inspired eatery to (hopefully) cook up some old-fashioned matzo ball soup.
Don’t miss out, and subscribe to our channel. L’chaim!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.