TPG Explores Jewish vs. Israeli Culture in New York City
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the latest teaser episode of our series “This Is New York?” TPG Travel Editor Melanie Lieberman and New York-based comedian Dan Fox go over some of the best spots to explore Jewish culture in the Big Apple.
No matter where you’re from, New York City is undeniably one of the biggest cultural hubs for Jewish people in the world. From Crown Heights to South Williamsburg in Brooklyn, to Katz’s Delicatessen and the Tenement Museum in the Lower East Side, there are vast numbers of places steeped in Jewish history throughout the five boroughs.
Which is why next Monday, you can tune in to watch Melanie visit Miriam, a cafe in Brooklyn, to get a taste of authentic Israeli cuisine.
And the week after, Dan will be exploring Jewish culture at Mile End Deli in Boerum Hill, a Montreal-inspired eatery to (hopefully) cook up some old-fashioned matzo ball soup.
Don’t miss out, and subscribe to our channel. L’chaim!
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees