Watch Now: Is the Marriott Bonvoy Program Right for You?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Bonvoy formally came into existence in 2019, though the three legacy programs that make it up — Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest and Ritz-Carlton Rewards — had been around for decades. While the integration hasn’t been entirely smooth, the new program does have a lot going for it and continues to see growth in both geographical footprint and membership (even while competitors see the same).
If you’re considering devoting your loyalty to Marriott’s (now 30) various brands, you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve just launched a series of videos to help you make the most of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Check out the videos below, and then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional updates.
Increase Your Redemption Quality With Marriott
- Additional reading: Maximizing Redemptions With the Marriott Bonvoy Program
Boost Your Awards in Advance With Marriott Points Advance
- Additional reading: Using Marriott’s Points Advance When You’re Short on Points
Become an Elite With Marriott Elite Status
- Additional reading: What is Marriott Bonvoy Elite Status Worth in 2019?
Get an Extra Upgrade With Marriott Upgrade Certificates
- Additional reading: How and When to Use Marriott Upgrade Certificates
For additional information, check out our full review of the card, and for more details on the program in general, check out our Award Traveler’s Guide to Marriott Bonvoy.
Featured photo courtesy of Marriott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,300+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and the Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Elevate your stay at luxury hotels and resorts from the Premier Collection with a $100 experience credit, daily breakfast for 2 and complimentary WiFi on every booking, plus other premium benefits like room upgrades, early check-in and late checkout when available
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.