Watch Now: Is the Marriott Bonvoy Program Right for You?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Bonvoy formally came into existence in 2019, though the three legacy programs that make it up — Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest and Ritz-Carlton Rewards — had been around for decades. While the integration hasn’t been entirely smooth, the new program does have a lot going for it and continues to see growth in both geographical footprint and membership (even while competitors see the same).
If you’re considering devoting your loyalty to Marriott’s (now 30) various brands, you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve just launched a series of videos to help you make the most of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Check out the videos below, and then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional updates.
Increase Your Redemption Quality With Marriott
- Additional reading: Maximizing Redemptions With the Marriott Bonvoy Program
Boost Your Awards in Advance With Marriott Points Advance
- Additional reading: Using Marriott’s Points Advance When You’re Short on Points
Become an Elite With Marriott Elite Status
- Additional reading: What is Marriott Bonvoy Elite Status Worth in 2019?
Get an Extra Upgrade With Marriott Upgrade Certificates
- Additional reading: How and When to Use Marriott Upgrade Certificates
Featured photo courtesy of Marriott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.