Watch Now: Is the Marriott Bonvoy Program Right for You?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Bonvoy formally came into existence in 2019, though the three legacy programs that make it up — Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest and Ritz-Carlton Rewards — had been around for decades. While the integration hasn’t been entirely smooth, the new program does have a lot going for it and continues to see growth in both geographical footprint and membership (even while competitors see the same).
If you’re considering devoting your loyalty to Marriott’s (now 30) various brands, you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve just launched a series of videos to help you make the most of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Check out the videos below, and then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional updates.
Increase Your Redemption Quality With Marriott
- Additional reading: Maximizing Redemptions With the Marriott Bonvoy Program
Boost Your Awards in Advance With Marriott Points Advance
- Additional reading: Using Marriott’s Points Advance When You’re Short on Points
Become an Elite With Marriott Elite Status
- Additional reading: What is Marriott Bonvoy Elite Status Worth in 2019?
Get an Extra Upgrade With Marriott Upgrade Certificates
- Additional reading: How and When to Use Marriott Upgrade Certificates
Featured photo courtesy of Marriott.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees