Win a Chance to Zip Line off the Eiffel Tower at 377 Feet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Consider yourself a daredevil? Well, it turns out, you don’t have to be King Kong (or Tom Cruise) to hang off the side of a famously tall historical landmark.
Until June 11 — The Effiel Tower has installed a zip line on its second level that’s launching lucky tourists and thrill-seekers 2,626 feet across the Champ de Mars. At 377 feet in the air and 55 mph, the views of the Parisian skyline are expected to be unparalleled.
Surprisingly, this is the second time a zip line has opened on The Effiel Tower. In 2017, the tower welcomed guests to zoom-off the side of the second story for an entire week to celebrate the French Open. This year, in collaboration with Perrier, the zip line has reopened for the French Open once again as well as the tower’s 130th birthday.
So, if you want to catch a ride on the Effiel Tower zip line — you’re going to have to jump through a few hoops. Tickets are only accessible if you win them through Perrier’s Instagram page, where you’ll need to submit your name to an online lottery. You have until June 2 to enter, so hurry! And good luck.
Featured image by ERIC FEFERBERG/AFP/Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.