Win a Chance to Zip Line off the Eiffel Tower at 377 Feet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Consider yourself a daredevil? Well, it turns out, you don’t have to be King Kong (or Tom Cruise) to hang off the side of a famously tall historical landmark.
Until June 11 — The Effiel Tower has installed a zip line on its second level that’s launching lucky tourists and thrill-seekers 2,626 feet across the Champ de Mars. At 377 feet in the air and 55 mph, the views of the Parisian skyline are expected to be unparalleled.
Surprisingly, this is the second time a zip line has opened on The Effiel Tower. In 2017, the tower welcomed guests to zoom-off the side of the second story for an entire week to celebrate the French Open. This year, in collaboration with Perrier, the zip line has reopened for the French Open once again as well as the tower’s 130th birthday.
So, if you want to catch a ride on the Effiel Tower zip line — you’re going to have to jump through a few hoops. Tickets are only accessible if you win them through Perrier’s Instagram page, where you’ll need to submit your name to an online lottery. You have until June 2 to enter, so hurry! And good luck.
Featured image by ERIC FEFERBERG/AFP/Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee