Win a Chance to Zip Line off the Eiffel Tower at 377 Feet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Consider yourself a daredevil? Well, it turns out, you don’t have to be King Kong (or Tom Cruise) to hang off the side of a famously tall historical landmark.
Until June 11 — The Effiel Tower has installed a zip line on its second level that’s launching lucky tourists and thrill-seekers 2,626 feet across the Champ de Mars. At 377 feet in the air and 55 mph, the views of the Parisian skyline are expected to be unparalleled.
Surprisingly, this is the second time a zip line has opened on The Effiel Tower. In 2017, the tower welcomed guests to zoom-off the side of the second story for an entire week to celebrate the French Open. This year, in collaboration with Perrier, the zip line has reopened for the French Open once again as well as the tower’s 130th birthday.
So, if you want to catch a ride on the Effiel Tower zip line — you’re going to have to jump through a few hoops. Tickets are only accessible if you win them through Perrier’s Instagram page, where you’ll need to submit your name to an online lottery. You have until June 2 to enter, so hurry! And good luck.
Featured image by ERIC FEFERBERG/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees