This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton announced on Wednesday the latest feature of its high-tech guest room: complimentary Showtime programming.
Guests can now access premium streaming, including Showtime original series such as “Homeland,” “The Chi,” “Billions,” “Ray Donovan” and enjoy comedy specials, sports programming, documentaries and more on demand — all free of charge.
In December 2017, Hilton introduced its “Connected Room,” which allows guests to control and customize all aspects of their stay— from room’s temperature, lighting, television entertainment and more— through the hotel’s Honors app.
“Connected Room has set a new standard for the industry by giving our guests a travel experience where their room can be customized to their preferences,” Jon Witter, chief customer officer at Hilton, said in a statement. “The availability of in-app controls is the next step in allowing guests to manage all aspects of their stay from the palm of their hands.”
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees