You Can Now Stream Showtime for Free in Some Hilton Rooms
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton announced on Wednesday the latest feature of its high-tech guest room: complimentary Showtime programming.
Guests can now access premium streaming, including Showtime original series such as “Homeland,” “The Chi,” “Billions,” “Ray Donovan” and enjoy comedy specials, sports programming, documentaries and more on demand — all free of charge.
In December 2017, Hilton introduced its “Connected Room,” which allows guests to control and customize all aspects of their stay— from room’s temperature, lighting, television entertainment and more— through the hotel’s Honors app.
“Connected Room has set a new standard for the industry by giving our guests a travel experience where their room can be customized to their preferences,” Jon Witter, chief customer officer at Hilton, said in a statement. “The availability of in-app controls is the next step in allowing guests to manage all aspects of their stay from the palm of their hands.”
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.