You Can Look but You Can’t Touch: A350 Revealed in British Airways Livery
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways tweeted a picture of its much anticipated newest member to the fleet: the Airbus A350-1000. It’s hard to deny that she looks stunning in BA’s colors. This is the first of 18 Airbus A350-1000 aircraft that the airline has on order to replace some of its aging and less fuel-efficient aircraft.
Why are we so excited? Well, British Airways designed a state-of-the-art Club World suite to replace the existing more cramped configuration in BA’s business class, and we cannot wait to test it out.
The first time you will be able to experience the reduced noise levels, ambient lighting and all-round more spacious and comfortable aircraft will be on the airline’s London (LHR) to Madrid (MAD) route.
An amazingly cheap way to enjoy this ultra-modern addition to the airline’s fleet without breaking the bank would be using a BA’s Reward Flight Saver. If you’d rather wait to get the full long-haul experience, from October 1 the aircraft will be flying from LHR to Toronto (YYZ) and from October 7 to Dubai (DXB).
Images courtesy of Eurospot.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.