You Can Get Some of McDonald’s Most Popular International Meals for Just 1 Cent This Week
A few weeks ago, we told you about how McDonald’s is bringing some of its most popular international foods stateside. Well, it doesn’t stop there — and you’re going to want to bring your stretchy pants for this one.
This Thursday, June 6, you can stroll into any participating McDonald’s restaurant and get some of these options for… wait for it… as much international currency you have with you. Yes, seriously. You know that drawer you have with different types of international currencies that you keep telling yourself you’ll exchange some day? You finally have a good use for it.
From 2-5pm local time, you’ll be able to pull together any spare currency you have and have yourself a little McFeast at McDonald’s International Currency Exchange. We’re talking Stroopwafel McFlurrys from The Netherlands, Grand McExtreme Bacon Burgers from Spain, Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwiches from Canada, and Cheesy Bacon Fries from Australia. We’re hungry just thinking about this.
So scrounge up some of your Euros, yen, or whatever else you have lying around the house. The best part? No passport required.
Featured Image courtesy McDonald’s.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.