You Can Get Some of McDonald’s Most Popular International Meals for Just 1 Cent This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A few weeks ago, we told you about how McDonald’s is bringing some of its most popular international foods stateside. Well, it doesn’t stop there — and you’re going to want to bring your stretchy pants for this one.
This Thursday, June 6, you can stroll into any participating McDonald’s restaurant and get some of these options for… wait for it… as much international currency you have with you. Yes, seriously. You know that drawer you have with different types of international currencies that you keep telling yourself you’ll exchange some day? You finally have a good use for it.
From 2-5pm local time, you’ll be able to pull together any spare currency you have and have yourself a little McFeast at McDonald’s International Currency Exchange. We’re talking Stroopwafel McFlurrys from The Netherlands, Grand McExtreme Bacon Burgers from Spain, Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwiches from Canada, and Cheesy Bacon Fries from Australia. We’re hungry just thinking about this.
So scrounge up some of your Euros, yen, or whatever else you have lying around the house. The best part? No passport required.
Featured Image courtesy McDonald’s.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees