You Can Get Some of McDonald’s Most Popular International Meals for Just 1 Cent This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A few weeks ago, we told you about how McDonald’s is bringing some of its most popular international foods stateside. Well, it doesn’t stop there — and you’re going to want to bring your stretchy pants for this one.
This Thursday, June 6, you can stroll into any participating McDonald’s restaurant and get some of these options for… wait for it… as much international currency you have with you. Yes, seriously. You know that drawer you have with different types of international currencies that you keep telling yourself you’ll exchange some day? You finally have a good use for it.
From 2-5pm local time, you’ll be able to pull together any spare currency you have and have yourself a little McFeast at McDonald’s International Currency Exchange. We’re talking Stroopwafel McFlurrys from The Netherlands, Grand McExtreme Bacon Burgers from Spain, Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwiches from Canada, and Cheesy Bacon Fries from Australia. We’re hungry just thinking about this.
So scrounge up some of your Euros, yen, or whatever else you have lying around the house. The best part? No passport required.
Featured Image courtesy McDonald’s.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.