You Can Get Paid $100K to Take Photos While Traveling the World
They say a picture’s worth a thousand words, but in this case, your photos may be worth $100,000. If you have a knack for photography and an avidity for adventure, we’ve found the perfect job for you. A wealthy British family is searching for their own personal paparazzi to capture their adventures around the world.
The high profile family, which wishes to remain anonymous, is seeking one professional photographer to follow them on their travels for a minimum of 12 months. The position pays £80,000 ($101,849 USD) and includes full sick pay and 30 paid holidays. If that wasn’t enough, all food, travel and accommodations will be covered by the family. It won’t be an easy job, considering the gig requires to work up to 10 hours a day and offers the photographer very limited time to travel back home. Although, who would want to go home when getting to travel to places like the Maldives, Monaco, Rio de Janeiro or Val d’lsere? Just think about all the points and miles you’d be raking in!
If this sounds like it’s right up your alley, you could apply here. Applicants must have at least five years of experience shooting lifestyle photography and are subject to a background check. Once the family narrows down their choices, the finalists will be invited for an interview and will meet the whole family to make sure that the right chemistry is there.
For additional details, here is the full request that was made to the photographer booking agency:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.