You Can Get Free Beer in London Next Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Young’s & Co. Brewery, a British pub chain with more than 100 establishments, is celebrating its 187th birthday on Thursday, Sept. 20, by giving its customers free beer. All you have to do to redeem your free pint of Young’s Special, Bitter or Gold, is download the brewery’s On Tap app to your smartphone and head to one of the pubs.
The brewery is also bringing out its fleet of dray horses to various locations to welcome customers all day long. Each pub will be celebrating in their own way, too, with live music, cake and more.
Counting down the days til #YoungsDay on Thursday 20th September. Dylan from the @KingsHeadSW15 is showing off his pint pulling skills ahead of the day! We’re giving away a pint to all of our customers, simply download the app > https://t.co/Bsqo7XtemQ #Youngs187 #caskaleweek2018 pic.twitter.com/yMzoCsMS25
— Young’s Pubs (@YoungsPubs) September 14, 2018
It’s @YoungsPubs 187th birthday next Thursday (20th) and we’d like to toast a complimentary pint of our famous beer with you all.
Claim your free drink by downloading our app: https://t.co/4H5xPuwZ7o
Live music from the Swan Lock Duo at 7.30pm, too! ??? pic.twitter.com/2hadUAp0XH
— The Foley (@TheFoleyHotel) September 13, 2018
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.