This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Young’s & Co. Brewery, a British pub chain with more than 100 establishments, is celebrating its 187th birthday on Thursday, Sept. 20, by giving its customers free beer. All you have to do to redeem your free pint of Young’s Special, Bitter or Gold, is download the brewery’s On Tap app to your smartphone and head to one of the pubs.
The brewery is also bringing out its fleet of dray horses to various locations to welcome customers all day long. Each pub will be celebrating in their own way, too, with live music, cake and more.
Counting down the days til #YoungsDay on Thursday 20th September. Dylan from the @KingsHeadSW15 is showing off his pint pulling skills ahead of the day! We’re giving away a pint to all of our customers, simply download the app > https://t.co/Bsqo7XtemQ #Youngs187 #caskaleweek2018 pic.twitter.com/yMzoCsMS25
— Young’s Pubs (@YoungsPubs) September 14, 2018
It’s @YoungsPubs 187th birthday next Thursday (20th) and we’d like to toast a complimentary pint of our famous beer with you all.
Claim your free drink by downloading our app: https://t.co/4H5xPuwZ7o
Live music from the Swan Lock Duo at 7.30pm, too! 🎼🎤🍻 pic.twitter.com/2hadUAp0XH
— The Foley (@TheFoleyHotel) September 13, 2018
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards