Starbucks Is Offering a Buy One, Get One Free Deal on Iced Drinks Today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starbucks is having another buy-one-get-one-free ‘Happy Hour’ promotion, this time for an extra iced beverage with your purchase after 3pm today, June 27. And with temperatures reaching the low 90s in some parts of the country this afternoon, what’s a better way to beat oppressively high summer temperatures than downing a free, ice-cold drink?
To redeem your free drink, all you have to do is download the Starbucks app to your smartphone, and the Happy Hour offer should be waiting for you in the in-app inbox. Then, you’re free to get an additional iced coffee, frappuccino, iced tea and a myriad of other cold beverages to help you beat the afternoon heat.
As always, any Starbucks purchase is a good opportunity to maximize your spending — even if you’re getting one drink free. So, make sure you’re enrolled in the Starbucks rewards program before you head to your nearest store. This will help you collect stars that you can eventually redeem for a totally free drink, as well as keep up to date on future Happy Hour promotions.
Lastly, you might want to use your American Express® Gold Card or Citi Prestige Card to optimize on dining points. Learn more about which credit cards are best for Starbucks purchases here.
Featured image by Zhang Peng/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees