You Can Earn Double Rewards at Starbucks on Wednesday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Talk about a Wednesday pick-me-up: Until the end of the today, March 27, you can earn double stars on almost all of your Starbucks purchases.
If you’re already a loyal Starbucks customer (Gold anyone?), this is a good opportunity to inch your way closer to one more free beverage or food item before the award prices change on April 16. A Starbucks Reward (which is a free drink or food item, typically) costs currently 125 Stars, which can easily be tracked via your Starbucks app.
However, you don’t have either of these credit cards, don’t fret. Check out our guide for the best way to optimize your Starbucks purchases to find out which option suits your lifestyle (and your hopeless caffeine addiction) best.
If your double points deal for coffee has got you itching to travel, Amtrak just relaunched its Double Days promotion, in which Guest Rewards members can earn, you guessed it, twice the points they’d normally get on train travel. But the double trouble doesn’t end there either — for hotel stays between March 19 and June 4, 2019, Marriott Bonvoy rewards members that registered before May 21 beginning with their second stays.
Featured image by Zhang Peng/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees