You Can Earn Double Rewards at Starbucks on Wednesday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Talk about a Wednesday pick-me-up: Until the end of the today, March 27, you can earn double stars on almost all of your Starbucks purchases.
If you’re already a loyal Starbucks customer (Gold anyone?), this is a good opportunity to inch your way closer to one more free beverage or food item before the award prices change on April 16. A Starbucks Reward (which is a free drink or food item, typically) costs currently 125 Stars, which can easily be tracked via your Starbucks app.
However, you don’t have either of these credit cards, don’t fret. Check out our guide for the best way to optimize your Starbucks purchases to find out which option suits your lifestyle (and your hopeless caffeine addiction) best.
If your double points deal for coffee has got you itching to travel, Amtrak just relaunched its Double Days promotion, in which Guest Rewards members can earn, you guessed it, twice the points they’d normally get on train travel. But the double trouble doesn’t end there either — for hotel stays between March 19 and June 4, 2019, Marriott Bonvoy rewards members that registered before May 21 beginning with their second stays.
Featured image by Zhang Peng/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.