You Can Adopt a Puppy and Play Bingo With The Points Guy This Month
At TPG, we love our dogs. We don’t have an entire Instagram account dedicated to our office pups for nothing, you know?
Foster Dogs Inc. is a nonprofit organization that connects rescue programs, adopters, foster parents and other partners together to help find shelter for animals in need. In 2018, every dog that came into Foster’s found a safe place to stay, and they plan to continue that mission into this year. You can learn more about their work here.
As for the event — guests can expect games (namely, bingo) as well as the chance to meet and adopt some local dogs. To score tickets, all you have to do is donate a minimum of $10 at the door to Foster Dogs Inc. No advanced registration is required. And if you’re not in the market for a new pup, you can also bring yours along to play with the pack as well! Just keep them on their leash.
We know that Swisher, one of our OG Points Pups, will be excited to meet them.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees