WOW Air Will Resume Seasonal Israel Service in Summer 2019
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Icelandic budget carrier WOW Air will revive its seasonal service to Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport next summer.
[Update, 3/28/2019: WOW Air has ceased operations. Find our ongoing coverage of WOW Air’s collapse, and what affected passengers can do about it, here.]
Flights between Tel Aviv (TLV) to the US will connect via Iceland 4x weekly beginning June 10, 2019, from New York (EWR), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Detroit (DTW), Chicago (ORD), San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX).
To celebrate the Tel Aviv route return, WOW is offering sale fares to TLV starting from $199 one-way between September and October 2019, from Boston, Baltimore, Detroit, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Sale fares are only available for round-trip travel, and only on the outbound route from the US to Tel Aviv, while return fares for the same routes average around $400 one-way on the lower end.
Featured photo by Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.