This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Icelandic budget carrier WOW Air will revive its seasonal service to Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport next summer.
Flights between Tel Aviv (TLV) to the US will connect via Iceland 4x weekly beginning June 10, 2019, from New York (EWR), Boston (BOS), Baltimore (BWI), Detroit (DTW), Chicago (ORD), San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX).
To celebrate the Tel Aviv route return, WOW is offering sale fares to TLV starting from $199 one-way between September and October 2019, from Boston, Baltimore, Detroit, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Sale fares are only available for round-trip travel, and only on the outbound route from the US to Tel Aviv, while return fares for the same routes average around $400 one-way on the lower end.
Featured photo by Getty Images.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees