Would You Climb This Rock Wall on a London Skyscraper Window?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Twentytwo building in London is a 62-story building dedicated to a new-wave work style that takes office perks to new heights.
Projected to open in Summer of 2019, the building encompasses more than just a workspace. It’ll have some other cool amenities, most notably including a very impressive rock climbing wall on the window of the 25th floor gym.
Overlooking some spectacular London views 400 feet up, the rock climbing window is not your typical 15-minute work break. It will be the only of its kind in London – and it’s sure to make your palms sweat. The building itself is shown to tower over other skyscrapers in the area in images on Twentytwo’s site.
The philosophy behind the building is altering what work spaces used to be about. In a way, it challenges that productivity can only be enhanced at a desk. “We recognize the role of the office has changed, with workplaces now needing to do so much more than simply accommodate people,” says Sir Stuart Lipton, partner at the company developing the skyscraper, Lipton Rogers Developments.
The building will also casually have the largest bike park in London and many more fitness and wellness opportunities through gym classes and a spa. Plus, there are lots of food options, from The Market on the second floor to the Juice Bar in the gym to the public restaurant and bar way up at the top, which will allegedly get you some of the best views in London.
Featured image by Twentytwo.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.