‘World’s Funniest Flight Attendant’ Gives Hilarious Safety Briefing
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Passengers on a Frontier Airlines flight from Orlando (MCO) to Colorado Springs (COS) were treated with a humorous rendition of the typically monotonous passenger safety briefing. Flight attendant Daniel Sanberg started the
announcements comedy routine by introducing the flight attendant in the front of the plane as his wife and the one in the rear as his mistress. Once passenger Cindy Kuhn heard that, she whipped out her phone to record the three-minute speech that instantly had passengers laughing till they cried.
Kuhn told Daily Mail, “He must be the world’s funniest flight attendant. He was so personable and had us all in stitches – hook, line and sinker.”
Sandberg instructed passengers to “make sure to adjust your own mask before assisting your favorite child, another passenger or your husband who is definitely screaming louder than you are.”
The comical flight attendant also poked fun at the low-cost carrier. He added, “let’s be honest, only those of you who paid the extra $49.99 get any oxygen.”
Cindy Kuhn was thrilled that she was able to witness the moment and said that it was the perfect end to her vacation. She explained, “It was fun to experience something like this first hand, just being there and having such a rare and hilarious moment happen. I felt lucky to be there, considering you normally only see these things in viral videos.”
Featured image by courtesy of Frontier.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees