‘World’s Funniest Flight Attendant’ Gives Hilarious Safety Briefing
Passengers on a Frontier Airlines flight from Orlando (MCO) to Colorado Springs (COS) were treated with a humorous rendition of the typically monotonous passenger safety briefing. Flight attendant Daniel Sanberg started the
announcements comedy routine by introducing the flight attendant in the front of the plane as his wife and the one in the rear as his mistress. Once passenger Cindy Kuhn heard that, she whipped out her phone to record the three-minute speech that instantly had passengers laughing till they cried.
Kuhn told Daily Mail, “He must be the world’s funniest flight attendant. He was so personable and had us all in stitches – hook, line and sinker.”
Sandberg instructed passengers to “make sure to adjust your own mask before assisting your favorite child, another passenger or your husband who is definitely screaming louder than you are.”
The comical flight attendant also poked fun at the low-cost carrier. He added, “let’s be honest, only those of you who paid the extra $49.99 get any oxygen.”
Cindy Kuhn was thrilled that she was able to witness the moment and said that it was the perfect end to her vacation. She explained, “It was fun to experience something like this first hand, just being there and having such a rare and hilarious moment happen. I felt lucky to be there, considering you normally only see these things in viral videos.”
Featured image by courtesy of Frontier.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.