This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Passengers on a Frontier Airlines flight from Orlando (MCO) to Colorado Springs (COS) were treated with a humorous rendition of the typically monotonous passenger safety briefing. Flight attendant Daniel Sanberg started the
announcements comedy routine by introducing the flight attendant in the front of the plane as his wife and the one in the rear as his mistress. Once passenger Cindy Kuhn heard that, she whipped out her phone to record the three-minute speech that instantly had passengers laughing till they cried.
Kuhn told Daily Mail, “He must be the world’s funniest flight attendant. He was so personable and had us all in stitches – hook, line and sinker.”
Sandberg instructed passengers to “make sure to adjust your own mask before assisting your favorite child, another passenger or your husband who is definitely screaming louder than you are.”
The comical flight attendant also poked fun at the low-cost carrier. He added, “let’s be honest, only those of you who paid the extra $49.99 get any oxygen.”
Cindy Kuhn was thrilled that she was able to witness the moment and said that it was the perfect end to her vacation. She explained, “It was fun to experience something like this first hand, just being there and having such a rare and hilarious moment happen. I felt lucky to be there, considering you normally only see these things in viral videos.”
Featured image by courtesy of Frontier.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards