This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The inaugural TPG Awards are just a few short weeks away, and you, our loyal readers, have already played a huge role in selecting the credit cards, airlines and hotel programs that will be honored on December 4. And a select few even took home some fantastic prizes. After tens of thousands of votes, we randomly selected winners for each of the “10 Days of Travel” giveaways leading up to the end of voting on Nov. 2, and here they are:
- Maggie O. from California won a one-year annual fee reimbursement on one of her travel rewards credit cards.
- Hans M. from Texas won a $500 Southwest gift card, and he’s planning to use it for a trip to Denver to see some friends and grab some time on the slopes.
- Tyler E. from Florida won a $500 Delta gift card and hopes to cash it in for a flight deal to Europe!
- Stuart S. from North Carolina won 50,000 Marriott Rewards points, which he plans to use for an upcoming wedding anniversary.
- Adam H. from Oklahoma won a Hilton free night certificate, which will hopefully come in handy for his wife’s upcoming birthday.
- Jason L. from Texas won a $1,000 David Yurman gift card, a prize he’s hoping will help with Christmas shopping this holiday season.
- Joseph M. from Florida won a dinner with the TPG team to discuss points and miles.
- Trevin R. from Pennsylvania won a JetBlue Mint flight.
- Dawn won a trip to New York to attend the TPG Awards, including economy class airfare and hotel accommodations
- Adam R. from Pennsylvania won the grand prize: an Emirates first class ticket!
In addition to these giveaways, we’ve also selected five readers who voted to receive two tickets to attend the awards ceremony live. We’ve reached out to those readers and have heard back from one: Karol P. We’ll update this post as others get back to us.
Those lucky readers who scored tickets to the event are in for a memorable evening, including a special award for Captain “Sully” Sullenberger and a soon-to-be-announced musical guest, all set on the iconic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan.
If you’re starting to feel the #FOMO, there’s still time for you to snag a spot at the ceremony. We have a few remaining top-tier packages in our Prizeo campaign to support Make-A-Wish that include tickets to the show. You’ll also be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of 1 million United miles. That’s a win-win in my book.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees