Here Are the Winners From TPG's "10 Days of Travel" Giveaways
The inaugural TPG Awards are just a few short weeks away, and you, our loyal readers, have already played a huge role in selecting the credit cards, airlines and hotel programs that will be honored on December 4. And a select few even took home some fantastic prizes. After tens of thousands of votes, we randomly selected winners for each of the "10 Days of Travel" giveaways leading up to the end of voting on Nov. 2, and here they are:
- Maggie O. from California won a one-year annual fee reimbursement on one of her travel rewards credit cards.
- Hans M. from Texas won a $500 Southwest gift card, and he's planning to use it for a trip to Denver to see some friends and grab some time on the slopes.
- Tyler E. from Florida won a $500 Delta gift card and hopes to cash it in for a flight deal to Europe!
- Stuart S. from North Carolina won 50,000 Marriott Rewards points, which he plans to use for an upcoming wedding anniversary.
- Adam H. from Oklahoma won a Hilton free night certificate, which will hopefully come in handy for his wife's upcoming birthday.
- Jason L. from Texas won a $1,000 David Yurman gift card, a prize he's hoping will help with Christmas shopping this holiday season.
- Joseph M. from Florida won a dinner with the TPG team to discuss points and miles.
- Trevin R. from Pennsylvania won a JetBlue Mint flight.
- Dawn won a trip to New York to attend the TPG Awards, including economy class airfare and hotel accommodations
- Adam R. from Pennsylvania won the grand prize: an Emirates first class ticket!
In addition to these giveaways, we've also selected five readers who voted to receive two tickets to attend the awards ceremony live. We've reached out to those readers and have heard back from one: Karol P. We'll update this post as others get back to us.
Those lucky readers who scored tickets to the event are in for a memorable evening, including a special award for Captain "Sully" Sullenberger and a soon-to-be-announced musical guest, all set on the iconic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan.
If you're starting to feel the #FOMO, there's still time for you to snag a spot at the ceremony. We have a few remaining top-tier packages in our Prizeo campaign to support Make-A-Wish that include tickets to the show. You'll also be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of 1 million United miles. That's a win-win in my book.