Here Are the Winners From TPG’s “10 Days of Travel” Giveaways
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The inaugural TPG Awards are just a few short weeks away, and you, our loyal readers, have already played a huge role in selecting the credit cards, airlines and hotel programs that will be honored on December 4. And a select few even took home some fantastic prizes. After tens of thousands of votes, we randomly selected winners for each of the “10 Days of Travel” giveaways leading up to the end of voting on Nov. 2, and here they are:
- Maggie O. from California won a one-year annual fee reimbursement on one of her travel rewards credit cards.
- Hans M. from Texas won a $500 Southwest gift card, and he’s planning to use it for a trip to Denver to see some friends and grab some time on the slopes.
- Tyler E. from Florida won a $500 Delta gift card and hopes to cash it in for a flight deal to Europe!
- Stuart S. from North Carolina won 50,000 Marriott Rewards points, which he plans to use for an upcoming wedding anniversary.
- Adam H. from Oklahoma won a Hilton free night certificate, which will hopefully come in handy for his wife’s upcoming birthday.
- Jason L. from Texas won a $1,000 David Yurman gift card, a prize he’s hoping will help with Christmas shopping this holiday season.
- Joseph M. from Florida won a dinner with the TPG team to discuss points and miles.
- Trevin R. from Pennsylvania won a JetBlue Mint flight.
- Dawn won a trip to New York to attend the TPG Awards, including economy class airfare and hotel accommodations
- Adam R. from Pennsylvania won the grand prize: an Emirates first class ticket!
In addition to these giveaways, we’ve also selected five readers who voted to receive two tickets to attend the awards ceremony live. We’ve reached out to those readers and have heard back from one: Karol P. We’ll update this post as others get back to us.
Those lucky readers who scored tickets to the event are in for a memorable evening, including a special award for Captain “Sully” Sullenberger and a soon-to-be-announced musical guest, all set on the iconic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan.
If you’re starting to feel the #FOMO, there’s still time for you to snag a spot at the ceremony. We have a few remaining top-tier packages in our Prizeo campaign to support Make-A-Wish that include tickets to the show. You’ll also be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of 1 million United miles. That’s a win-win in my book.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees