Here Are the Winners From TPG’s “10 Days of Travel” Giveaways
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The inaugural TPG Awards are just a few short weeks away, and you, our loyal readers, have already played a huge role in selecting the credit cards, airlines and hotel programs that will be honored on December 4. And a select few even took home some fantastic prizes. After tens of thousands of votes, we randomly selected winners for each of the “10 Days of Travel” giveaways leading up to the end of voting on Nov. 2, and here they are:
- Maggie O. from California won a one-year annual fee reimbursement on one of her travel rewards credit cards.
- Hans M. from Texas won a $500 Southwest gift card, and he’s planning to use it for a trip to Denver to see some friends and grab some time on the slopes.
- Tyler E. from Florida won a $500 Delta gift card and hopes to cash it in for a flight deal to Europe!
- Stuart S. from North Carolina won 50,000 Marriott Rewards points, which he plans to use for an upcoming wedding anniversary.
- Adam H. from Oklahoma won a Hilton free night certificate, which will hopefully come in handy for his wife’s upcoming birthday.
- Jason L. from Texas won a $1,000 David Yurman gift card, a prize he’s hoping will help with Christmas shopping this holiday season.
- Joseph M. from Florida won a dinner with the TPG team to discuss points and miles.
- Trevin R. from Pennsylvania won a JetBlue Mint flight.
- Dawn won a trip to New York to attend the TPG Awards, including economy class airfare and hotel accommodations
- Adam R. from Pennsylvania won the grand prize: an Emirates first class ticket!
In addition to these giveaways, we’ve also selected five readers who voted to receive two tickets to attend the awards ceremony live. We’ve reached out to those readers and have heard back from one: Karol P. We’ll update this post as others get back to us.
Those lucky readers who scored tickets to the event are in for a memorable evening, including a special award for Captain “Sully” Sullenberger and a soon-to-be-announced musical guest, all set on the iconic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in Manhattan.
If you’re starting to feel the #FOMO, there’s still time for you to snag a spot at the ceremony. We have a few remaining top-tier packages in our Prizeo campaign to support Make-A-Wish that include tickets to the show. You’ll also be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of 1 million United miles. That’s a win-win in my book.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.