Win tickets to see The Points Guy at TRAVERSE — The Travel + Tech Conference in San Francisco
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve got an interest in corporate travel, travel tech, or if you just want to see me in San Francisco on Oct 2. to Oct. 3, visit our
As the head of a miles-and-points site, I get asked a lot of questions, but most are based on an individual traveler’s needs. However, credit card issuers continue to refine their products for businesses, and business owners are looking for more ways to travel smart. Over the last few years, I’ve been asked this question more and more: “What are the best solutions for businesses looking to earn rewards and optimize travel?”
In recent months, TPG has put more of a focus on addressing many small- and large-business concerns, and we continue to look at ways to create content tailored to business leaders. Next month, I’m dipping my toes further into the business-travel waters.
On Oct. 3, I’m joining the team at TripActions to lead a panel on loyalty and the business of travel at TRAVERSE 19, a travel and tech conference in San Francisco. In our session, we plan to cover recent trends in loyalty for business travel and argue the case for its continued value. We’re also going to work with travel managers to highlight corporate rates that still give travelers their status points.
In case you’ve never heard of TripActions, it’s one of the newest corporate travel-management platforms, and it aims to disrupt the way in which companies book and manage travel. The technology is clean and intuitive compared to what many are currently utilizing in the corporate travel space.
I’ve asked TripActions to give TPG readers a few free tickets to the TRAVERSE conference,
Featured image by David Paul Morris/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.