Win tickets to see The Points Guy at TRAVERSE — The Travel + Tech Conference in San Francisco
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve got an interest in corporate travel, travel tech, or if you just want to see me in San Francisco on Oct 2. to Oct. 3, visit our
As the head of a miles-and-points site, I get asked a lot of questions, but most are based on an individual traveler’s needs. However, credit card issuers continue to refine their products for businesses, and business owners are looking for more ways to travel smart. Over the last few years, I’ve been asked this question more and more: “What are the best solutions for businesses looking to earn rewards and optimize travel?”
In recent months, TPG has put more of a focus on addressing many small- and large-business concerns, and we continue to look at ways to create content tailored to business leaders. Next month, I’m dipping my toes further into the business-travel waters.
On Oct. 3, I’m joining the team at TripActions to lead a panel on loyalty and the business of travel at TRAVERSE 19, a travel and tech conference in San Francisco. In our session, we plan to cover recent trends in loyalty for business travel and argue the case for its continued value. We’re also going to work with travel managers to highlight corporate rates that still give travelers their status points.
In case you’ve never heard of TripActions, it’s one of the newest corporate travel-management platforms, and it aims to disrupt the way in which companies book and manage travel. The technology is clean and intuitive compared to what many are currently utilizing in the corporate travel space.
I’ve asked TripActions to give TPG readers a few free tickets to the TRAVERSE conference,
Featured image by David Paul Morris/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees