Win a Free Flight to Ireland With TPG’s ‘Pot of Gold’ Giveaway
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Feeling lucky? Good, because you might just win a pot of gold.
Well, not exactly — but The Points Guy is officially announcing our “Pot of Gold” giveaway in which you could win an array of prizes (including a trip to Ireland, but we’ll get to that later) just by signing up for our newsletter, here!
Launched in January, the new TPG newsletter features a curated, daily round-up of stories that are handpicked and curated by the editorial team. We include five of the day’s top TPG articles with custom headlines, exclusive points and miles or travel tips, and 10 or so links to more articles about points and miles, travel, aviation and general industry news that we think you should check out.
Now, circling back to Ireland. In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, TPG is hosting a five-day, five-prize giveaway in which a lucky winner can redeem a new prize daily. Here is the current giveaway schedule:
- Day 1: Green Away luggage
- Day 2: A $250 TPG merch gift card
- Day 3: We pay off your fee when you apply for the Amex Gold card
- Day 4: $500 gift card to an airline depending on your city
- Day 5: Two tickets to Ireland
Winners will be announced daily starting on with the winner of the Green Away Suitcase of March 12 and so forth. Our final “Pot of Gold” grand-prize winner will be announced on March 16, the day before St. Patrick’s Day, and they will redeem two free tickets to Ireland round-trip premium economy from any time in the next six months.
While it might seem like a bummer to miss out on Paddy’s Day in Ireland — try and keep an open mind when you’re visiting the Emerald Isle. Aside from the many wonders of Dublin (and many fantastic pubs), there is plenty to see throughout the rest of the country. Make sure you take the time to visit Ireland’s natural wonders such as the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher, Inch Beach in Dingle and don’t forget to journey south around the Ring of Kerry. Galway and Cork are also must-visit cities as well. For a full rundown on what to do once you disembark in Ireland, check out our guide.
So what are waiting for? Sign up today for your chance to win big.
Featured image by mikroman6 via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.