Win a Free Flight to Ireland With TPG’s ‘Pot of Gold’ Giveaway
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Feeling lucky? Good, because you might just win a pot of gold.
Well, not exactly — but The Points Guy is officially announcing our “Pot of Gold” giveaway in which you could win an array of prizes (including a trip to Ireland, but we’ll get to that later) just by signing up for our newsletter, here!
Launched in January, the new TPG newsletter features a curated, daily round-up of stories that are handpicked and curated by the editorial team. We include five of the day’s top TPG articles with custom headlines, exclusive points and miles or travel tips, and 10 or so links to more articles about points and miles, travel, aviation and general industry news that we think you should check out.
Now, circling back to Ireland. In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, TPG is hosting a five-day, five-prize giveaway in which a lucky winner can redeem a new prize daily. Here is the current giveaway schedule:
- Day 1: Green Away luggage
- Day 2: A $250 TPG merch gift card
- Day 3: We pay off your fee when you apply for the Amex Gold card
- Day 4: $500 gift card to an airline depending on your city
- Day 5: Two tickets to Ireland
Winners will be announced daily starting on with the winner of the Green Away Suitcase of March 12 and so forth. Our final “Pot of Gold” grand-prize winner will be announced on March 16, the day before St. Patrick’s Day, and they will redeem two free tickets to Ireland round-trip premium economy from any time in the next six months.
While it might seem like a bummer to miss out on Paddy’s Day in Ireland — try and keep an open mind when you’re visiting the Emerald Isle. Aside from the many wonders of Dublin (and many fantastic pubs), there is plenty to see throughout the rest of the country. Make sure you take the time to visit Ireland’s natural wonders such as the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher, Inch Beach in Dingle and don’t forget to journey south around the Ring of Kerry. Galway and Cork are also must-visit cities as well. For a full rundown on what to do once you disembark in Ireland, check out our guide.
So what are waiting for? Sign up today for your chance to win big.
Featured image by mikroman6 via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees