WestJet Does It Again With This Year’s Heartwarming ‘Christmas Miracle’ Videos
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here in the US, Canadian low-cost carrier WestJet may actually be better known for its heartwarming Christmas videos than its low fares. With a new idea and video every year since 2012, WestJet’s “Christmas Miracle” videos have become a tradition of their own.
Fittingly, 2018’s theme is “uniting through traditions.” And, based on this “preview,” it looks like WestJet is doing a series of videos this year:
Released on Sunday, the first video shares three heartwarming stories in the Christmas Miracle’s signature rhyming style:
Or, for those who prefer French:
Stay tuned to WestJet’s Christmas Miracle website to find out if we are really lucky enough to get 25 of these heartwarming videos this year.
If you can’t get enough of these, grab a box of tissues, sit back and enjoy the last six years of videos:
- 2012: Christmas Flash Mob
- 2013: Real-Time Giving
- 2014: Spirit of Giving
- 2015: 12,000 Mini Miracles
- 2016: Fort McMurray Strong
- 2017: 12 Flights of Christmas
Canadian residents can also enter to win two round-trip economy airfares anywhere WestJet flies. To enter, head to this page and scroll down to the bottom to start your entry.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.