This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Here in the US, Canadian low-cost carrier WestJet may actually be better known for its heartwarming Christmas videos than its low fares. With a new idea and video every year since 2012, WestJet’s “Christmas Miracle” videos have become a tradition of their own.
Fittingly, 2018’s theme is “uniting through traditions.” And, based on this “preview,” it looks like WestJet is doing a series of videos this year:
Released on Sunday, the first video shares three heartwarming stories in the Christmas Miracle’s signature rhyming style:
Or, for those who prefer French:
Stay tuned to WestJet’s Christmas Miracle website to find out if we are really lucky enough to get 25 of these heartwarming videos this year.
If you can’t get enough of these, grab a box of tissues, sit back and enjoy the last six years of videos:
- 2012: Christmas Flash Mob
- 2013: Real-Time Giving
- 2014: Spirit of Giving
- 2015: 12,000 Mini Miracles
- 2016: Fort McMurray Strong
- 2017: 12 Flights of Christmas
Canadian residents can also enter to win two round-trip economy airfares anywhere WestJet flies. To enter, head to this page and scroll down to the bottom to start your entry.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees