Watch James Corden and Kanye West take over an entire 767 for ‘Airpool Karaoke’
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
James Corden, the host of the Late Late Show, has upped the ante with his newest bit: a spinoff of his wildly popular ‘Carpool Karaoke,’ which features famous singers hopping into his car, chatting and sporadically bursting into song.
In a new video spotted on Point me to the Plane lasting a full nineteen minutes, James Corden’s flight to Los Angeles is canceled, whereupon he hits up buddy Kanye West and his Sunday Service choir to hitch a ride on a 767, thus giving birth to ‘Airpool Karaoke.’
Corden boards the plane and in a totally shameful passenger-esque display, manages to drop the bag out of the overhead bin no less than three times. This reminds me of my most recent flight in which one passenger opened the bin after the flight landed and, despite all warnings from cabin crew, paid no attention, which meant that a laptop bag fell square onto a poor woman’s head.
It doesn’t take long before the choir sets off in song and Corden and West chat about life, the universe and all things Kanye. Check out the full video below:
This may be the only instance of plane clapping we can get on board with.
Photo by Terence Patrick/CBS via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees