Watch James Corden and Kanye West take over an entire 767 for ‘Airpool Karaoke’
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
James Corden, the host of the Late Late Show, has upped the ante with his newest bit: a spinoff of his wildly popular ‘Carpool Karaoke,’ which features famous singers hopping into his car, chatting and sporadically bursting into song.
In a new video spotted on Point me to the Plane lasting a full nineteen minutes, James Corden’s flight to Los Angeles is canceled, whereupon he hits up buddy Kanye West and his Sunday Service choir to hitch a ride on a 767, thus giving birth to ‘Airpool Karaoke.’
Corden boards the plane and in a totally shameful passenger-esque display, manages to drop the bag out of the overhead bin no less than three times. This reminds me of my most recent flight in which one passenger opened the bin after the flight landed and, despite all warnings from cabin crew, paid no attention, which meant that a laptop bag fell square onto a poor woman’s head.
It doesn’t take long before the choir sets off in song and Corden and West chat about life, the universe and all things Kanye. Check out the full video below:
This may be the only instance of plane clapping we can get on board with.
Photo by Terence Patrick/CBS via Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.