Watch Brian Kelly Speak About TPG at Made by We Event in NYC
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On August 13 at 7pm, Made by We — a Manhattan co-working space by the We company, which also owns WeWork — is hosting an event at which our very own Brian Kelly, founder and CEO of The Points Guy, is speaking with Meredith Carey, associate editor at Condé Nast Traveler, and the SVP of Brand for luggage maker Away, Selena Kalvaria.
At this evening of “brand-building adventure,” Brian, in a conversation led by Carey, will tell his story of how The Points Guy grew from a mere nickname that his colleagues gave him at Morgan Stanley, to a travel and lifestyle site seen by as many as 10 million unique visitors a month. Brian and the other panelists will also be discussing travel and how they’ve managed to cultivate luxury experiences and products at affordable prices (or, with points and miles, for free!) There will also be food, mingling and a live Q&A session with all three speakers.
Tickets are currently priced at $30 per person and can be purchased here.
Made By We will also be donating 30% of ticket sales to Rainbow Railroad, a non-profit organization that helps LGBTQ+ people escape violence and persecution in their home countries. RR has been a longtime collaborator of TPG’s, with our most recent partnership being our Prizeo campaign. By donating a minimum of $10 to Rainbow Railroad, you can win the trip of a lifetime planned by TPG himself, using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points. DONATE TO WIN HERE.
The event will take place at 902 Broadway in New York’s Flatiron neighborhood. We hope to see you there!
Featured image by Ileana Ravasio/Attimi Photography for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees