Watch as TPG UK takes you on a tour of the new British Airways Club Suite
The British Airways Club Suite has hit the long-haul market at last. Earlier this week, the carrier began flying its A350, the first aircraft to feature the new suite, on its first long-haul route between London (LHR) and Dubai (DXB).
TPG UK Director of Content Nicky Kelvin was on board both the aircraft’s first short-haul flight to Madrid, as well as this most recent flight. You can read his full review of the Club Suite experience here — but there’s something special about also seeing this new seat on video. Follow along as Nicky gives us a full tour.
Overall, Nicky found the Club Suite to be comfortable for the seven-hour flight, and well designed. A modern, comfortable hard product and the recently improved soft product with White Company amenities make the Club Suite experience much better than its predecessor, Club World.
British Airways finally has a competitive business-class product. That said, it’ll take a while for the airline’s entire fleet to get the new product. Until then, each of the carrier’s new Airbus A350 aircraft will have Club Suite, as well as select retrofitted Boeing 777s.
Featured photo by Nicky Kelvin/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.