Watch as TPG UK takes you on a tour of the new British Airways Club Suite
The British Airways Club Suite has hit the long-haul market at last. Earlier this week, the carrier began flying its A350, the first aircraft to feature the new suite, on its first long-haul route between London (LHR) and Dubai (DXB).
TPG UK Director of Content Nicky Kelvin was on board both the aircraft’s first short-haul flight to Madrid, as well as this most recent flight. You can read his full review of the Club Suite experience here — but there’s something special about also seeing this new seat on video. Follow along as Nicky gives us a full tour.
Overall, Nicky found the Club Suite to be comfortable for the seven-hour flight, and well designed. A modern, comfortable hard product and the recently improved soft product with White Company amenities make the Club Suite experience much better than its predecessor, Club World.
British Airways finally has a competitive business-class product. That said, it’ll take a while for the airline’s entire fleet to get the new product. Until then, each of the carrier’s new Airbus A350 aircraft will have Club Suite, as well as select retrofitted Boeing 777s.
Featured photo by Nicky Kelvin/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.