This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Walt Disney World Resort may indeed be the most magical place on earth, but it might also be the place where the most mental breakdowns happen per square mile…and the kids get tired and cranky, too. Any parent that has been to Disney World can probably relate to the various stages of shock and exhaustion that can accompany planning and experiencing every second of your family’s magical day.
From encountering the infinite rows of parked strollers, trying to convince your children to make-believe their feet aren’t sore after 10 hours of walking, deciding between $45 bedazzled mouse ears or saving for college and getting to the point that the only ride you want to get on is a park bench in the shade, there are certain unavoidable truths of any well-rounded family Disney experience that are hilariously shared by comedian John Crist.
Think he is exaggerating a bit? Check out our recent video of a portion of a 180 minute line to ride Avatar Flight of Passage and then decide which sounds better — waiting three hours in the Florida heat for one ride or a nice sit on a park bench in the shade.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards