Video: TPG Reviews United Polaris on a 5-Week-Old Boeing 787-10
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
AvGeeks, hold onto your hats — we are about to cross the Atlantic on a five-week-old Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner in United’s Polaris business class to Israel. And boy, is it glorious.
United Polaris, though it does have its quirks — and we’ll get to that later — is definitely a top product. The food selection is stellar (especially the spicy chicken — that’s an absolute must-try), the staff is super accommodating and the amenity kits now offer Sunday Riley, which is certainly another plus. They also have a great pour.
Watch Brian review his flight experience and the Masada Lounge at Ben Gurion Airport below, and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page:
Make sure to check up on Brian’s Youtube channel for new “Being The Points Guy” episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by Zach Honig/The Points Guy
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3 points per dollar on the first $150,000 in combined spending on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines.
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee