Video: TPG Reviews the Beachside Hilton Tel Aviv
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
At this hotel, you don’t have to go far from your room to get to the beach.
In this week’s episode of “Being The Points Guy,” Brian reviews his stay in a Junior Suite at the Hilton Tel Aviv. It passed the shower test, the towel test, and had beachside-views that were as magnificent as advertised. You could even see the ocean from the bathroom!
The room came out to about 80,000 points per-night (that’s about $480 according to TPG‘s current valuations), but keep in mind that you can book with cash on the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card to earn a cool 14 points per dollar. Not too shabby.
All in all, despite some trouble locating the safe, consider Hilton Tel Aviv a TPG-approved spot to stay on your next vacation in Tel Aviv. Watch the review below, and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy this video? Check back in with us for more episodes of “Being The Points Guy” every Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by Nicky Kelvin/TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.