This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To ring in the New Year and encourage adoption of Chase Pay, Chase has announced multiple offers for using Chase Pay at restaurants in January.
The first offer provides a $10 credit after you use Chase Pay three times in January at restaurants that show this offer in the Chase Pay app. Each order must be at least $5, but you can order ahead or use a QR code at restaurants shown on the Nearby app tab. This offer is available once per customer until Jan. 31 or until offers run out. After your third eligible order, the $10 meal credit should appear in the app within 24 hours and will be available for 30 days once earned.
The second offer provides $5 off when you order ahead with the Chase Pay app. This offer is available once per customer and is valid from Jan. 2 to Jan. 7 or until offers run out.
There’s also a third offer if you haven’t used Chase Pay before to order ahead. If this offer appears for you, you can use the Chase Pay app to order ahead and get $5 off your first order. This offer ends on Jan. 31 or when offers run out. If you have credit remaining, it’ll be available after your first purchase for 30 days.
Chase Pay is available through the App Store and through Google Play. Most Chase cards, including the Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card, United Explorer Card and United Club Card, are eligible for Chase Pay and are likely to have these offers.
Wondering how to find these offers? Tap “Find” in the bottom left of the app and tap “See all” next to “Order ahead” or “Nearby merchants.” You’ll see offers symbols next to most merchants. Click on a restaurant and tap the “Offers” tab to see the offers you’re eligible for at this particular merchant.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by @criene via Twenty20.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards