This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To ring in the New Year and encourage adoption of Chase Pay, Chase has announced multiple offers for using Chase Pay at restaurants in January.
The first offer provides a $10 credit after you use Chase Pay three times in January at restaurants that show this offer in the Chase Pay app. Each order must be at least $5, but you can order ahead or use a QR code at restaurants shown on the Nearby app tab. This offer is available once per customer until Jan. 31 or until offers run out. After your third eligible order, the $10 meal credit should appear in the app within 24 hours and will be available for 30 days once earned.
The second offer provides $5 off when you order ahead with the Chase Pay app. This offer is available once per customer and is valid from Jan. 2 to Jan. 7 or until offers run out.
There’s also a third offer if you haven’t used Chase Pay before to order ahead. If this offer appears for you, you can use the Chase Pay app to order ahead and get $5 off your first order. This offer ends on Jan. 31 or when offers run out. If you have credit remaining, it’ll be available after your first purchase for 30 days.
Chase Pay is available through the App Store and through Google Play. Most Chase cards, including the Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card, United Explorer Card and United MileagePlus Club Card, are eligible for Chase Pay and are likely to have these offers.
Wondering how to find these offers? Tap “Find” in the bottom left of the app and tap “See all” next to “Order ahead” or “Nearby merchants.” You’ll see offers symbols next to most merchants. Click on a restaurant and tap the “Offers” tab to see the offers you’re eligible for at this particular merchant.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by @criene via Twenty20.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees