Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Is Getting ‘Fully Equipped’ Urgent Care Facility
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A new fully equipped urgent care clinic will open in Terminal 4 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) on April 27. The USCare Urgent Care facility is geared toward treating patients as well as supplying select medical prescriptions on site.
Passengers can get walk-in medical services running the gamut from treating common ailments like allergies and ear infections to patient physicals and drug tests. The facility is even equipped to give X-rays.
For travelers in a time crunch, the facility offers a virtual care option. Travelers can be seen by a physician virtually through the USCareWays site, 24/7 and get select prescriptions in-person or delivered to them. If you’re already past security, your prescription can be delivered to you via the medication delivery service.
“We plan to be open seven days a week, from 8 (a.m.) to 8 (p.m.),” said Dr. John Schufeldt, the CEO and medical director of U.S. CareWays. “We offer full-service urgent care, including medication dispensing, X-ray and lab (testing).”
Medical facilities are beginning to pop up in airports across the US. Last year, Code 3 Urgent Care opened a facility inside McCarran Airport (LAS) and in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW). Phoenix is one of the busiest airports in the US with more than 43 million passengers passing through its facilities in 2017, making this medical facility especially useful for its travelers. The PHX Urgent Care facility is set to open April 27 and is located in Terminal 4, inside Drugs & More near the B & C Gate Checkpoints.
Featured image by BrianAJackson via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees