Up to 25% off Amazon Devices With Just One Amex Point
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Amazon and American Express are back with another promotion where you can use just one Membership Rewards (MR) point for big savings. While this one isn’t as lucrative as past promotions that allow you to get discounts on nearly anything sold on the website, you can get up to 25% off an Amazon device after applying a single MR point to your order.
To take advantage of the promotion, you’ll first need to have a Membership Rewards earning card and then connect your Amex account to your Amazon account (only if you haven’t already done this). Qualified cards include The Platinum Card® from American Express, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express and the American Express® Gold Card.
This is a targeted offer, so not every account may be eligible for the promo. You can click here to see if you’ve been targeted and to activate the deal. If you are, here are the terms and steps to complete:
- Click on the button corresponding to the below to activate this promotion credit and apply points to your next order. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add one or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Your Membership Rewards points will be temporarily set as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
- Savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.
Eligible items include Amazon Kindle e-readers and Fire TV devices — you’ll have to click the button “Click to Activate” under every item that you want to purchase with the deal. I added a Kindle that’s priced at $89.99, applied one MR point and received a 20% discount of $18.
Note that Amazon frequently puts its own devices on sale, so if you can stack this promotion with one of its sales, you’ll rack up even more savings. The Membership Rewards discount ends on June 21 or the time at which 57,000 offers have been redeemed — so it’s better to take advantage of this offer sooner rather than later.
Featured image by Adrian Hancu /Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees