Earn up to 1,000 Bonus Miles With United’s Spring Shopping Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To welcome in spring — although the weather might not seem like it in parts of the upper Midwest and Northeast — United is offering bonus miles for making purchases through the MileagePlus Shopping portal. With it, you can earn up to 1,000 bonus miles for your purchases, depending on how much you spend.
The promo begins Monday, April 16, and lasts through Sunday, April 29. Because it’s a tiered promotion, you’ll earn more miles for the more you’ll spend. Here’s how it breaks down:
- Earn 300 bonus miles after spending $150
- Earn 1,000 bonus miles after spending $350
The bonuses of 1,000 or 300 miles are in addition to the miles you’ll earn per dollar spent through the shopping portal. How much you’ll earn depends on your cumulative purchases during the promotional period. Meaning, you could make six purchases of $60 during the time and earn the 1,000 bonus miles for your $360 in purchases.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn some bonus miles with an airline to put you on your way to your next award. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase, be sure to do it through a shopping portal in order to earn the bonus miles.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees