Save 22% on Your Next Three UberEats Orders
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Hear that? It’s your stomach growling, and it wants food… like, two hours ago. And you’re in luck if you want something made fresh to order and don’t want to move from the ongoing Netflix binge happening on your couch.
Use promo code GETFED322 to receive the discount. Only one code can be used per order, and the code expires on August 1, 2019, so you’ll have to use these sooner rather than later.
UberEats codes as transportation for most credit cards, so be sure you’re paying for your order with a card that earns you bonuses on transportation spend.
Also remember that UberEats counts as part of the Uber credit with the Platinum Card® from American Express. So, if you haven’t used this month’s $15 credit on a ride (or other UberEats orders), you can use that credit toward your already-discounted UberEats order.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.