This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A surprising travel trend in the past year has been the increasing list of airport restaurants where you can dine and drink courtesy of your Priority Pass Select membership. This is great for families who don’t do well in quiet airport lounges, but want to maximize their credit card perks. Here are sixteen airport restaurants and cafes in the United States where you can eat and drink thanks to Priority Pass…
A surprising family-friendly travel trend of the past year has been the addition of over a dozen airport restaurants and cafes across the United States to the line-up of Priority Pass Select ‘lounges’. This is relevant to many of us, because Priority Pass Select membership is available at no additional cost to those with premium cards such as The Platinum Card® from American Express, and the Chase Sapphire Reserve, among others.
At the growing list of airport restaurants on the Priority Pass Select line-up, you can enjoy a credit towards food and drinks, usually set at $28 per person, without having to spend your own money. For those with Priority Pass membership, spending $28 on salads, quesadillas, and milkshakes at the airport Johnny Rockets can cost the same $0 out of pocket as visiting an often-sterile airport lounge.
As you can imagine, families don’t always do well in a traditional airport lounge with snacks, drinks, and quiet spaces geared towards adults. Being able to use your ‘lounge membership’ to secure a pre-flight order of chicken nuggets and fries at a real restaurant is significantly more useful to most traveling families than visiting your run-of-the-mill lounge.
With that in mind, here are sixteen airport restaurants across the United States that currently accept Priority Pass Select membership cards in exchange for some level of drink and dining credit. Click on the links to see the exact credit details and location.
U.S. airport restaurants where you can dine ‘for free’ thanks to Priority Pass
Cleveland Airport:Bar Symon
Denver Airport:Timerline Steaks and Grille
JFK Airport:Bobby Van’s Steakhouse
Lexington Airport:Lexington Ale Tap Room
Minneapolis St. Paul Airport: PGA MSP Lounge (comes with a $15 credit)
Syracuse Airport: Johnny Rockets
If a participating airport restaurant provides a $28 credit per Priority Pass Select entrance, and you have a Priority Pass Select membership that includes two complimentary guests, then you could order a combined total of $84 in food and drinks for no out-of-pocket cost for your party of three. That said, I recommend budgeting real money for gratuity, as that is not included in your credit from Priority Pass.
Has your family dined at any of these airport restaurants courtesy of your Priority Pass Select membership?
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees