Priority Pass members have a new lounge option at Miami International
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Interestingly, Turkish Airlines doesn’t even operate from the E gates — its daily flight to Istanbul (IST) departs from the H concourse. So, it’s likely that travelers using this lounge will be passengers on other airlines that actually use the E gates, including American Airlines, Qatar Airways, Iberia, Air Italy and others.
This space is accessible from both the D and E gates, and open 24 hours a day, making it an especially attractive option for those with flights departing very late at night or early in the morning who don’t have access to other lounges with their tickets.
In addition to this new Turkish lounge, passengers who have a Priority Pass membership have access to three restaurants in the D and E concourses: Viena, Air Margaritaville and the Corona Beach House. As these gates are in American’s terminal at MIA, there are also several Admirals Clubs as well as an American Express Centurion Lounge.
There’s reason for travelers to be excited for this opening at MIA. Generally, lounges from Turkish Airlines — even at outstations — are fairly strong. The airline’s lounge at Washington Dulles (IAD), for example, is known for having a solid food and beverage selection, though it does get very crowded at times.
Feature photo by GIANRIGO MARLETTA/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees