Priority Pass members have a new lounge option at Miami International
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Interestingly, Turkish Airlines doesn’t even operate from the E gates — its daily flight to Istanbul (IST) departs from the H concourse. So, it’s likely that travelers using this lounge will be passengers on other airlines that actually use the E gates, including American Airlines, Qatar Airways, Iberia, Air Italy and others.
This space is accessible from both the D and E gates, and open 24 hours a day, making it an especially attractive option for those with flights departing very late at night or early in the morning who don’t have access to other lounges with their tickets.
In addition to this new Turkish lounge, passengers who have a Priority Pass membership have access to three restaurants in the D and E concourses: Viena, Air Margaritaville and the Corona Beach House. As these gates are in American’s terminal at MIA, there are also several Admirals Clubs as well as an American Express Centurion Lounge.
There’s reason for travelers to be excited for this opening at MIA. Generally, lounges from Turkish Airlines — even at outstations — are fairly strong. The airline’s lounge at Washington Dulles (IAD), for example, is known for having a solid food and beverage selection, though it does get very crowded at times.
Feature photo by GIANRIGO MARLETTA/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.