Announcing TRAVERSE 19 ticket winners — and how you can still get a 50% discount
Who doesn’t love a good giveaway? This week, TPG offered up four free badges ($1,095 value) to TRAVERSE 19, the travel + tech festival hosted by TripActions. We chose our four winners at random, and they are:
- Dennis Dayan
- Brooke Heinichen
- Jeremy Chesney
- Corey Bobak
TPG founder and CEO Brian Kelly will be at TRAVERSE 19 on Oct. 3 to share his business expertise on maximizing corporate spend to reward travelers. In addition to advising travelers, Brian oversees the millions of dollars that make up TPG’s annual business expenses. He manages marketing and advertising, employee travel including flight reviews, and miscellaneous costs like comping credit card fees for employees. And over the years, he’s heard more and more business owners ask him how they can get the most value out of their everyday expenses.
The world of points and miles is in constant evolution; optimizing for corporate spend is a new separate challenge. So if you have an appetite for maximizing business travel opportunities, a fascination with travel technology, or just enjoy having a good time with like-minded professionals, TRAVERSE 19 is the place to be.
If you aren’t on our winners’ list, don’t fret: the TripActions team has an exclusive code for TPG readers to join Brian at the travel + tech festival in San Francisco next week. Just use code TPGtravel19 through October 1 to get a $600 discount — more than 50% off the registration rate.
Featured image by David Paul Morris/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.