Announcing TRAVERSE 19 ticket winners — and how you can still get a 50% discount
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Who doesn’t love a good giveaway? This week, TPG offered up four free badges ($1,095 value) to TRAVERSE 19, the travel + tech festival hosted by TripActions. We chose our four winners at random, and they are:
- Dennis Dayan
- Brooke Heinichen
- Jeremy Chesney
- Corey Bobak
TPG founder and CEO Brian Kelly will be at TRAVERSE 19 on Oct. 3 to share his business expertise on maximizing corporate spend to reward travelers. In addition to advising travelers, Brian oversees the millions of dollars that make up TPG’s annual business expenses. He manages marketing and advertising, employee travel including flight reviews, and miscellaneous costs like comping credit card fees for employees. And over the years, he’s heard more and more business owners ask him how they can get the most value out of their everyday expenses.
The world of points and miles is in constant evolution; optimizing for corporate spend is a new separate challenge. So if you have an appetite for maximizing business travel opportunities, a fascination with travel technology, or just enjoy having a good time with like-minded professionals, TRAVERSE 19 is the place to be.
If you aren’t on our winners’ list, don’t fret: the TripActions team has an exclusive code for TPG readers to join Brian at the travel + tech festival in San Francisco next week. Just use code TPGtravel19 through October 1 to get a $600 discount — more than 50% off the registration rate.
Featured image by David Paul Morris/Bloomberg via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees