TPG Wants to Help Your Favorite Charity
As a company, The Points Guy is all about giving back. Through the years, we’ve seen the good that points and miles can do in making a difference — from empowering women and girls’ organizations in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to helping people in the LGBT community seek asylum with Rainbow Railroad and teaching youth new ways to make a difference in their communities with PeaceJam. Now, we’re handing the giving baton to you, TPG readers, to see what you want to do to make a difference.
We’re interested in helping you to help others. In short, TPG wants to help you help a cause that’s important to you. Whether you’re interested in helping people, animals, communities… anything — we want to hear what it is. If you’re one of three finalists chosen, we’ll give the charity or organization of your choice a cash donation.
- First — $6,000
- Second — $2,500
- Third — $1,500
To be entered to be one of the three finalists, you’ll have to first fill out this Google Form to tell us a bit about yourself and your organization. You’ll also have to submit a brief one-minute video, further explaining why the cause is important to you and why TPG should support it.
The Google Form will be open for submissions until August 21, and you must submit your completed video on that date as well. The TPG team will then review the submissions and choose our top three. Then, members of the TPG Lounge will vote on their favorites and ultimately decide which gets awarded first, second and third place.
We look forward to seeing what TPG readers are passionate about, and helping your favorite organizations on their path to do good.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.