This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Thursday marks an historic day for The Points Guy. It’s the launch of our first-ever international office with the reveal of our TPG UK site.
After months of organizing, planning and preparing, the TPG UK team of experts is ready to bring to life the latest version of TPG.
If you’re a fan of TPG and want to get a taste of what the UK team will cover, be sure to subscribe to the team’s newsletter. Also be sure to follow the UK site on social media:
Better yet, if you have family and friends who live in the UK and aren’t yet followers of The Points Guy, they now have a reason to read up. The TPG UK team will focus on the points and miles content that UK residents will need in order to best maximize their travel.
If you — or someone you know — is in London on Saturday, be sure to stop in our pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. It’ll be the perfect time to talk points and miles, AvGeekery and travel.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards