TPG Tuesday Q&A with Benet features Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon, AKA Jet Set Sarah
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I am thrilled to announce that my new monthly TPG Women Facebook Live show launches on Tuesday, Oct. 20 with my first guest: Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon, AKA @JetSetSarah.
I have admired Sarah for years, and she is THE go-to person when you’re looking for places to visit in the Caribbean. She’s a Miami-based Caribbean travel expert, an award-winning travel journalist, a TV host, a self-described “Carivangelist” and one of the few people on the planet better than me when it comes to stylish and funky eyeglasses.
Sarah prides herself for going beyond the beach to share the diverse culture, lifestyle and people of the world’s favorite warm-weather destination for brands including Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Islands.com, the U.K’s Telegraph and Canada’s Globe and Mail newspapers. She was previously the executive editor of Caribbean Travel + Life magazine, but you can now call her the jetsetter-in-chief.
I’ll chat with Sarah about how she was bitten by the travel bug, why she chose to focus on the Caribbean, how she’s worked to create her unique brand and — most importantly — where she gets her glasses. We’ll even have time for your questions. You can follow her adventures on Twitter, Instagram and on her Facebook page. You can see her work by checking out her portfolio and blog.
Join us for the chat at the TPG Women Facebook group at noon Eastern time on Oct. 20! “See” you tomorrow!
Featured photo courtesy of Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees