TPG Tuesday Q&A with Benet features Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon, AKA Jet Set Sarah
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I am thrilled to announce that my new monthly TPG Women Facebook Live show launches on Tuesday, Oct. 20 with my first guest: Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon, AKA @JetSetSarah.
I have admired Sarah for years, and she is THE go-to person when you’re looking for places to visit in the Caribbean. She’s a Miami-based Caribbean travel expert, an award-winning travel journalist, a TV host, a self-described “Carivangelist” and one of the few people on the planet better than me when it comes to stylish and funky eyeglasses.
Sarah prides herself for going beyond the beach to share the diverse culture, lifestyle and people of the world’s favorite warm-weather destination for brands including Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Islands.com, the U.K’s Telegraph and Canada’s Globe and Mail newspapers. She was previously the executive editor of Caribbean Travel + Life magazine, but you can now call her the jetsetter-in-chief.
I’ll chat with Sarah about how she was bitten by the travel bug, why she chose to focus on the Caribbean, how she’s worked to create her unique brand and — most importantly — where she gets her glasses. We’ll even have time for your questions. You can follow her adventures on Twitter, Instagram and on her Facebook page. You can see her work by checking out her portfolio and blog.
Join us for the chat at the TPG Women Facebook group at noon Eastern time on Oct. 20! “See” you tomorrow!
Featured photo courtesy of Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.