Join Us in Charlotte for a TPG Reader Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every so often, TPG hosts reader events all in the name of points, miles and travel. We’ve held events all around the country — and the world. From New York to Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, London and more. And, up next for our reader events, TPG is headed to Charlotte!
On Tuesday, May 1, at 7:00pm, we’ll be hosting our first-ever reader event in Charlotte. If you’ve ever been to one before, you can expect all of the usual perks — light bites, drinks and everything points and miles. Plus, we’re thrilled to welcome you to the sprawling campus of our new parent company, Red Ventures.
The only way to come is by making a donation through our Prizeo campaign. On top of the money going toward helping Rainbow Railroad, an organization that helps to bring LGBT people out of harm’s way and to safety, you’ll also be entered to win the grand prize of 500,000 points — and, of course, attend the reader event. Plus, the more you donate, the more chances you have at winning the grand prize. You can read more about our Prizeo campaign here — and more ideas on what you could do with the 500,000 points here.
Here are the details of the two packages available for this Charlotte reader event:
- Package 1: One $100 donation gets you two tickets to the event + one campaign t-shirt + 1,000 grand prize entries
- Package 2: One $200 donation gets you two tickets to the event + early access to the event + a TPG swag bag + one campaign t-shirt + 2,000 grand prize entries
If you’re interested in attending, be sure to purchase your tickets sooner rather than later. We’re not expecting these packages to last long.
We hope to see you soon, and good luck winning on the grand prize!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.