Join Us in Charlotte for a TPG Reader Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every so often, TPG hosts reader events all in the name of points, miles and travel. We’ve held events all around the country — and the world. From New York to Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, London and more. And, up next for our reader events, TPG is headed to Charlotte!
On Tuesday, May 1, at 7:00pm, we’ll be hosting our first-ever reader event in Charlotte. If you’ve ever been to one before, you can expect all of the usual perks — light bites, drinks and everything points and miles. Plus, we’re thrilled to welcome you to the sprawling campus of our new parent company, Red Ventures.
The only way to come is by making a donation through our Prizeo campaign. On top of the money going toward helping Rainbow Railroad, an organization that helps to bring LGBT people out of harm’s way and to safety, you’ll also be entered to win the grand prize of 500,000 points — and, of course, attend the reader event. Plus, the more you donate, the more chances you have at winning the grand prize. You can read more about our Prizeo campaign here — and more ideas on what you could do with the 500,000 points here.
Here are the details of the two packages available for this Charlotte reader event:
- Package 1: One $100 donation gets you two tickets to the event + one campaign t-shirt + 1,000 grand prize entries
- Package 2: One $200 donation gets you two tickets to the event + early access to the event + a TPG swag bag + one campaign t-shirt + 2,000 grand prize entries
If you’re interested in attending, be sure to purchase your tickets sooner rather than later. We’re not expecting these packages to last long.
We hope to see you soon, and good luck winning on the grand prize!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees