TPG’s Purposeful Travel Video Wins Webby Honoree at the Webby Awards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nobel Peace Laureate Leymah Gbowee once said, “If you take one person in your community and mentor them to success, you’ve succeeded.”
The Points Guy developed out of a love for travel — not just for the first-class seats and the swanky hotels or even the exotic destinations, but for the people, experiences and destinations along the way. As our brand has grown, so has our ability to give back, from granting wishes alongside The Make-A-Wish Foundation to creating safety for LGBTQI individuals through Rainbow Railroad and building global community leadership with PeaceJam. Our Purpose Project focuses on the meaningful moments that become available to us through travel, with several video episodes highlighting the definition of purposeful travel, and how the biggest reason we travel has nothing to do with the destination.
We’re humbled and grateful to announce that our video on “Meaningful Travel” has earned the distinction of Webby Honoree at the 23rd Annual Webby Awards.
TPG‘s submission was just one of three videos recognized as honorees in the Adventure and Travel awards category.
Click below to see what it’s like to experience South Africa and Guatemala with PeaceJam.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees