TPG’s Purposeful Travel Video Wins Webby Honoree at the Webby Awards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nobel Peace Laureate Leymah Gbowee once said, “If you take one person in your community and mentor them to success, you’ve succeeded.”
The Points Guy developed out of a love for travel — not just for the first-class seats and the swanky hotels or even the exotic destinations, but for the people, experiences and destinations along the way. As our brand has grown, so has our ability to give back, from granting wishes alongside The Make-A-Wish Foundation to creating safety for LGBTQI individuals through Rainbow Railroad and building global community leadership with PeaceJam. Our Purpose Project focuses on the meaningful moments that become available to us through travel, with several video episodes highlighting the definition of purposeful travel, and how the biggest reason we travel has nothing to do with the destination.
We’re humbled and grateful to announce that our video on “Meaningful Travel” has earned the distinction of Webby Honoree at the 23rd Annual Webby Awards.
TPG‘s submission was just one of three videos recognized as honorees in the Adventure and Travel awards category.
Click below to see what it’s like to experience South Africa and Guatemala with PeaceJam.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.