TPG is going live — Tune in on these dates and times
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As we all prepare for another day at home, TPG is hard at work to keep you all up to date on all things points and miles so you maximize your travel when the time finally comes. This week we’re going live with some special guests to answer reader questions while learning more about how our special guests travel.
We will be hosting a mix of Instagram and Facebook live events. If you’re a TPG lounge member, you may have caught our first episode of TPG Lemonade where Loyalty and Engagement Editor, Richard Kerr, dove into Avios — the loyalty program of British Airways. Each week, Richard will host two sessions where he’ll teach you the ins and outs of various loyalty programs.
TPG himself and Editor-at-Large, Zach Honig, have also been hosting Instagram Lives with special guests such as Josh Peck. On last weeks live with Brian, we learned that Peck is a big Bonvoy and Delta fan — tune into this weeks lives to see where our other guests loyalty lies.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up:
Wednesday, March 25
- TPG Lemonade with Richard Kerr on United Airlines in the TPG Lounge at 12 p.m. EST
- Richard will be doing a deep dive into how the United Mileage Plus program works. If this is one you’ve been meaning to research more then this is the perfect time to get started.
- Instagram live on @MommyPoints with Mommy Points aka Summer Hull with special guest, Ed Pizzarello at 4:30 p.m. EST
- Summer and Ed will talk about what it’s like working from home with kids and where they want to go when this is all over.
- Instagram live on @thepointsguy with TPG himself and comedian, Heather McMahan, at 6 p.m. EST
- Heather is planning an Italian wedding in the midst of coronavirus, so her and Brian will talk about how COVID-19 is changing plans.
Thursday, March 26
- Instagram live on @thepointsguy with Zach Honig and Ryan Serhant from “Million Dollar Listing” at 4 p.m. EST
- Zach and Ryan will talk about life under quarantine and what it’s like to be a real estate broker during this crazy time. And of course, we’ll see where Ryan’s loyalty lies — is he a United fan like Zach? Tune in to find out.
- Weekly Bourbon Q&A with Richard Kerr in the TPG Lounge at 8 p.m. EST
- Richard will start a thread in the TPG Lounge where you can ask him anything. TPG moderators and Richard will answer the questions while enjoying a glass (or two) of bourbon. So pour yourself something nice and ask away!
Friday, March 27
- TPG Lemonade with Richard Kerr on JetBlue in the TPG Lounge at 12 p.m. EST
- Have you been dreaming about redeeming your points on JetBlue Mint? Richard’s got some advice on how to make the dream a reality.
- Instagram live @thepointsguy with Zach Honig and Sam Chui at 4 p.m. EST
- Sam Chui is a world traveler and YouTuber based in Dubai. Zach and Sam will talk about past trips they’ve taken together and what they’re looking forward to most when this is all over.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees